The Waikato Regional Council Data Catalogue holds metadata (data about data) in an ANZLIC compliant format, for spatial datasets and non-spatial data owned or jointly owned by Waikato Regional Council.
The Data Catalogue will give you the ability to:
- Search for and view metadata for spatial datasets and non-spatial data owned and jointly owned by Waikato Regional Council
- Download Data where available
- Request data via the ‘Data Request’ form
- Download metadata in XML format
Spatial Information services - Terms and conditions of use
You can access and use Waikato Regional Council's Data Catalogue (the service), subject to these terms and conditions.
- By using the service you will be deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions without qualification.
- If you do not agree to be bound by these terms, please do not use the service.
Click here to read and make sure you fully understand Waikato Regional Council's terms and conditions of use.
Contact us if you have any questions, or need help.