Constituency maps and boundaries
You can either look at the maps below for a broad overview of boundaries, or you can enter your address into our interactive mapping tool.
Note: These maps were last updated in September 2019
To use the mapping tool
- click the drop-down arrow to expand the Constituencies list in the right hand menu
- deselect (un-tick) the constituency type option that doesn't apply (either General or Māori).
- click the drop-down arrow to expand the required constituency type, and view its boundary colours
- enter your address in the Search for address field (top right of screen).
- The map will then show your property in the correctly coloured location.
- You can zoom in and out of the map, using the + and - buttons, and move around using the arrow buttons or by click and dragging the map.