Buffalo Beach Homeowners Association - seawall upgrade
- Community »
- What's Happening »
- Have your say »
- Current Resource Consent applications of community interest »
- Buffalo Beach seawall
This application has been publicly notified
Status of application
Submissions closed on 8 November 2018. The application is on hold awaiting further information.
About the proposal
Waikato Regional Council and Thames Coromandel have received a resource consent application from Buffalo Beach Homeowners Association associated with upgrading a seawall, located on or fronting the properties 107, 109 A & B, 111, 113, 115, 117, 119, 121, 123, 125, 127, 129, 131, 133, 135, 137 and 139A &B Buffalo Beach Road, Whitianga
Resource consent applications
The consent applications are:
Waikato Regional Council
AUTH138330.01.01 - To upgrade an existing structure in the Coastal Marine Area being a seawall protection structure, and the continued occupation of the CMA, for property protection purposes in the vicinity of Buffalo Beach, Whitianga.
Thames Coromandel District Council
RMA2017/89 - Upgrade of an existing coastal defence structure (seawall).
Application information is available here for you to download and read. You can also obtain copies of this information by contacting us on our Resource Use Freephone 0800 800 402. Please let us know whether you would prefer this in hard copy or digital format.
The applications can also be viewed at the following locations:
- Waikato Regional Council's Hamilton office on 401 Grey Street, Hamilton East (click here for location information).
- Thames Coromandel District Council, 515 Mackay Street, Thames
- Mercury Bay Service Centre, 10 Monk Street, Whitianga
- Thames‐Coromandel District Council consent tracker https://trackconsents.tcdc.govt.nz
If you have further questions or would like more information on this proposal, please contact:
- Waikato Regional Council: Suzanne O'Rourke (Team Leader Coasts & Inland Waters), 0800 800 402, firstname.lastname@example.org or Richard Duirs, Consultant Planner ‐ Wainui Environmental, 07 825 8336, Richard@wainuienvironmental.co.nz
- Thames Coromandel District Council: Michael Jones, Development Manager, 07 868 0200, email@example.com or Karl Baldwin, Consultant Planner, KTB Planning Consultants, 07 834 3584, firstname.lastname@example.org