Navigating our website
Features to help you navigate our website: topic tabs, index menu on the homepage, left side menu.
Topic tabs at the top of each web page. Click on any of these links to be taken directly to that topic's section.
Index menu on the homepage
Click on 'show all links' (circled in red below) to expand the entire index menu.
Or click on the arrow (circled in red below) next to each individual section to expand that section only.
Left side menu
A menu down the left side of our internal pages. Click on a section or page name to view and expand that part of the menu. Click on the sub-menu item to visit your page.
- Click on the Home tab at the top of the page to find the main index menu.
- Click on the Waikato Regional Council logo in the top left of the web page to return home.
- Use the breadcrumb trail located towards the top of the page to see where you are within the website.
- Search for information in the search box located on every page (upper right).
- Select File >> Print to print a printer-friendly version of the web page.
- Use the Contact us link at the bottom of every page to email an enquiry.
- Use the Site map link at the top of every page to view links to the main areas of the website all on one page.