Results - data and trends
The Excel spreadsheet below contains the source data to this indicator's graphs and any additional data.
Download the data file [XLSX, 15 KB]
The graphs below show:
- the percentage of air samples for each monitoring site with PM10 levels in the ‘good’, ‘acceptable’, ‘alert', or ‘action’ categories relevant to the NES and regional guideline for currently monitored airsheds over the period 2007 to 2015.
- the number of exceedances of the NES for PM10 of 50 µg/m3 for a 24 hour period for each monitoring site. The eight exceedances identified in Hamilton in 2013 have been exempted by the Ministry for the Environment due to exceptional circumstances, and therefore do not count as a breach of the NES.
- The data for the graphs were collected from:
- 1998 to 2017 in Hamilton
- 2001 to 2017 in Taupō and Tokoroa
- 2003 to 2017 in Te Kūiti
- 2006 to 2017 in Putaruru
- 2009 to 2017 in Turangi
- 2013 to 2017 in Cambridge and Te Awamutu
- 2015 to 2017 in Morrinsville
- 2016 to 2017 in Thames.
Percentage of air samples with PM10 levels in the good, acceptable, alert or action categories (2007 to 2017)
Number of exceedances of the National Environmental Standards (2007 to 2015)